Last updated: May 07, 2017
1. COLLECTING AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
A. The types of information about you we collect are:
- Personal Information Provided by You Directly to Us. Certain information such as your name and e-mail address is required in order to register a Relonch account with respect to the Services, or to contact us through the contact form or e-mail (in which case we will retain our responses as well). We may also retain information from your profile. If you subscribe to our e-mail mailing list, we will collect your name and e-mail address. This information will be used to operate, maintain, and provide you with the features and functionality of the Services.
- Metadata. We may collect metadata related to photos taken with Relonch (Photos). Metadata typically contains information on how, when, where and by whom a Photos was created or collected and the adjustments made to such Photo (e.g. what lighting conditions were picked to take a certain photograph). Other users may have access to the metadata if you share the Photos with others via the Services or on third party sites.
This information is used to operate, maintain, and provide you with the features and functionality and to improve the Services. We may also use this information for direct communication with you. We may send you newsletters, promotions and special offers by e-mail. In case you do not want to receive such messages, you can unsubscribe from mailing list or change your preferences related to mailing. We may also use your information to send you Services-related emails (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates in the Services, and technical and security notices). You may not unsubscribe from Services-related e-mails.
- Device identifiers. When you access the Site or the Services with a mobile device (including, but not limited to, smartphones and tablets) or a computer, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more device identifiers. Device identifiers are small data files associated with your electronic device, which uniquely identify such device and may be stored on it. A device identifier may contain data related to the device hardware, data related to the operating system or other software installed on the device, or data sent to the device by the Relonch. A device identifier may send browsing information and information about your usage of the Services to us. A device identifier may remain persistently on your device in order to facilitate the log in process and make your navigation through the Services easier. Please be informed that some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is limited or disabled.
- Analytical information. We may directly collect analytical data, or use third-party analytics tools to be provided with data regarding traffic and usage trends. Such tools gather information sent by your browser following a web page request. The information includes the web pages you visit, your browser add-ons, your browser window’s width and height, and other data that assists us in improving the Services. We may collect and use this analytical information aggregately, and thus, identification of any particular individual user would not be possible.
- Cookies information. When you use the Services, we or our third party partners may send one or more cookies to your computer. Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that identify your browser and facilitate the log in process and make your browsing experience in the Services easier. A cookie may also send us information about your actions when using the Services (e.g., the pages you visit, the buttons or links you click and other actions). This allows us or our business partners to track how you use the Services over time. Our cookies do not collect personally identifiable information. You can set your web browser to refuse all cookies or to show an alert when a cookie is being sent. Please be informed that some features of the Services may not function properly if cookies are refused.
- Location data. When you access the Services with a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude/longitude) or other information related to the location of your mobile device. Location data may give us browsing information and information relating to your usage of the Services. Please be aware that some features of the Services, especially services requiring location information, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is limited or disabled.
- Clear gifs/web beacons information — When you access the Services, we may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track our Users’ online usage patterns. We may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our Users in order to determine which emails are more likely to be opened and which links are clicked by Users. This type of information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- Log file information. Log file information is automatically sent by your browser when you visit a web page. When you access our Services, our servers record certain log file information. Such server logs include anonymous information, including, but not limited to, your web request, Internet Protocol («IP») address, type of your browser, referring pages and URLs, how many clicks you’ve made and information about your interaction with links on the Services, domain names, landing pages, and pages visited.
We may use the data collected through device identifiers, cookies, location data, clear gifs, and log file information to:
- monitor and improve our Services;
- analyze aggregate data such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- find or fix technical issues;
- store information, thus you won’t have to re-enter it when you use the Service;
- provide you with personalized content and information;
- facilitate your own access to your information after you log in; and
- provide advertising to your browser, computer or mobile device
2. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
A. Change of control. Relonch may sell, liquidate, transfer all or any portion of the Relonch (including shares in the Relonch), or any of its products, services, assets and/or businesses in any combination to one or more third parties within the framework of a corporate divesture, merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, liquidation or any similar transactions and procedures. In any such event, all information provided by you to the Relonch such as your name, email address, metadata associated with User Content, and other User information related to the Services may be transferred to the acquiring entity or entities.
B. With whom the Relonch may share your information. We may send your information to third-party business partners, consultants and service providers that operate on our behalf for the purpose of providing the Services to you (e.g., advertising networks, content or service fulfillment providers, email providers, analytics companies, etc.). Such providers shall have limited access to your information necessary to deliver the Services. We may also provide your information to our business partners offering services jointly with us (e.g. during a co-sponsored contest or promotion). In certain cases, we may provide aggregate traffic and demographic data to third party advertisers for the purposes of making the Site advertising more contextually relevant; however we will not provide these third parties with your personally-identifying information.
C. Cases in which we are required to share your information. Your information will be disclosed by the Relonch if such a disclosure is required by law or a summons or if the Relonch makes a decision that such disclosure is necessary to:
- comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process;
Information may be also shared with others aggregately and in anonymous form that does not identify our Users as individuals.
3. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
As noted above, we allow third party advertising networks or similar third party partners to collect information about your browsing activities across websites when you use our Services. Such information is usually collected through cookies or similar technologies, which gather information about the device you are using, and are used to display ads through our Services or to our Site visitors on other websites. If you would like to disable cookies, please follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the «Help» or «Edit» settings). Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of the Site and other parts of the Site may not work properly.
Your account information and settings are under your control. You may update your account information, your profile and email notifications settings at any time by logging in to your account and entering the corresponding settings section. You can also unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking the «unsubscribe»" link provided in e-mail communications. As mentioned above, you may not unsubscribe from Services-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to the Services, technical and security notices). If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. STORING AND PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
A. Protecting your information. The security of your information is very important to our Relonch. While we have implemented reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of the information gathered by the Services as well as to preserve the integrity thereof, we cannot make any express representations or warranties about the security of any information transmitted by you to the Relonch or collected through the Services. Changes to the functionality of the Relonch’s distributors, such as social networks, may affect your privacy settings. The Relonch is not responsible for any third party’s operation or security measures.
C. Compromise of information. In the event any information under the Relonch’s control is compromised as a result of a breach of confidence, the Relonch will take all reasonable measures to investigate the situation and if appropriate, notify those Users or other individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other measures according to the applicable laws, regulations and codes.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Collecting or soliciting personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or allowing such persons to register as Users are not knowingly performed by the Relonch. The Site and the Services are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event we learn that we have collected personal information from an individual under age 13 without verification of parental permission, we will completely delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in any contests on the Site where prizes are awarded.
7. HOW TO CONTACT US